There is NO Church gathering this Sunday 9/25/2016. We will be at the annual retreat.
Grace Christian Fellowship is a local “family-integrated” church with a “Romans 14” attitude that meets in the Garner/Clayton area southeast of Raleigh, North Carolina. We are currently meeting at the Spiritual Twist Productions building at 1250 Aversboro Road, Garner, NC 27529 on Sundays beginning at 10:00 AM.
Below are a few more resources from which you can learn about us and hopefully be encouraged to grow in your walk with our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ:
- Doctrinal Statement – This doctrinal statement is a non-exhaustive attempt to summarize our beliefs in a page.
- Principles & Practices – This document is a continual work-in-progress which attempts to succinctly describe our principles and practices.
- Shepherding Guidelines – how we handle stuff that’s not covered in the Doctrinal Statement or Principles & Practices.
- Diligent Workmen – Part of our plan for church-based leadership training of men
- Women’s Time – Our women seek to meet once a month during the fellowship meal to encourage each other in their godly roles
- Teaching Schedule – The plan is to teach through the entire Scriptures so that we do not hold back the whole counsel of God.
- Past Sermons – Recorded sermons are available for your encouragement in the Lord.
- Fellowship Meals – Every week, we end our time of worship with a fellowship meal. This gives us a chance to discuss the message and worship together more and encourage each other and build each other up.
- Keeping in Touch – We have an active email list that we use throughout the week. We believe the “one anothers” of Scripture are what a local church is supposed to be focused day to day.